One Hour Mentor
Meet Some of Chicago’s Top Business Leaders and Get Advice Outstanding Business Advice at a One-Hour Mentor Panel.
The One Hour Mentor Program is designed to give small business owners an opportunity to meet and ask questions from business leaders who have a variety of expertise’s including marketing, financing, and effective business operations.
Treasurer Neely has made helping small business a top priority of her office. According to the Treasurer, “Helping Chicago small business owners is important to me on a professional and personal level. I come from a family of small business owners.”
2014 workshop dates coming soon!
Past One Hour Mentor Program Leaders include:
- Stephanie D. Neely, City Treasurer
- Manolis Alpogianis, CEO, America’s Dog
- Valerie Beck, CEO, Chicago Chocolate Tours
- Dan Lyne, World Business Chicago, Focuses on the retention and attraction of global business to the Chicago region. He markets the region’s technology and telecommunications landscape, and has worked with many small businesses.
- Shelly Ng, Vice,President of American Mass Media.
- Nick Farina, President, Get Voltage Media and marketing/branding expert
- Sharon Leigh, CEO, Today’s Chicago Women
- JD Gershbein, CEO Owlish Communications
- Matt Gierut, Chief Operating Officer, CMScentral.net
- Tom Tunney, 44th Ward Alderman, Background in family small business operations.
- Fred Hoch, President, Illinois Technology Association
- Melissa Giovagnoli, CEO Networlding
- David Joe, President, Elite Business Solutions Worldwide
- Steve Robinson, Regional Director, Constant Contact
- Irwin Ross, Senior Advisor, Score
- Howard Tullman, CEO, Flashpoint Academy
- Marc Schulman, CEO, Eli’s Cheesecake
- Tom Duff, President, Optimus
- Rick Malnati, President, Malnati’s Pizza
- Joe Shanahan, Owner, Smartbar and Metro
- Donald J. Nadia, Chicago Restaurateur
- Carol Roth, N.Y. Time’s bestselling Author of “The Entrepreneur Equation”
- Justyn Howard, CEO, SproutSocial
- Dan Gaddis – Small Business Development Director of Citi
To become a one hour mentor e-mail: email@example.com