One Hour Mentor
Meet Some of Chicago’s Top Business Leaders and Get Advice Outstanding Business Advice at a One-Hour Mentor Panel.
The One Hour Mentor Program is designed to give small business owners an opportunity to meet and ask questions from business leaders who have a variety of expertise’s including marketing, financing, and effective business operations.
Treasurer Neely has made helping small business a top priority of her office. According to the Treasurer, “Helping Chicago small business owners is important to me on a professional and personal level. I come from a family of small business owners.”
Stay Tune for 2015 Workshops
Past One Hour Mentor Program Leaders include:
- Stephanie D. Neely, City Treasurer
- Manolis Alpogianis, CEO, America’s Dog
- Valerie Beck, CEO, Chicago Chocolate Tours
- Howard Tullman, CEO, Flashpoint Academy
- Marc Schulman, CEO, Eli’s Cheesecake
- Tom Duff, President, Optimus
- Rick Malnati, President, Malnati’s Pizza
- Joe Shanahan, Owner, Smartbar and Metro
- Donald J. Nadia, Chicago Restaurateur
- Carol Roth, N.Y. Time’s bestselling Author of “The Entrepreneur Equation”
- Justyn Howard, CEO, SproutSocial
- Shelly Ng, Vice,President of American Mass Media.
- Nick Farina, President, Get Voltage Media and marketing/branding expert
- Sharon Leigh, CEO, Today’s Chicago Women
- Matt Gierut, Chief Operating Officer, Codal Inc.
- Tom Tunney, 44th Ward Alderman, Background in family small business operations.
- David Joe, President, Elite Business Solutions Worldwide
- Dan Gaddis – Small Business Development Director of Citi
- Christy Weber – President of Christy Webber Landscapes
- Craig Sieben – CEO of Sieben Engery Associates
To become a one hour mentor e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org